FOSI has just released the leader program in disk defragmentation Raxco PerfectDisk Professional now that provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk.
Changes in 12.5 Build 309:
- Updated group policy administrative template files (.adm, .admx, .adml).
- Setting of the next run date in scheduling has been fixed.
- Modified “About” dialog.
- Scheduling in PD 12.5 Professional (Consumer version) has been updated to enable emptying the recycle bin and deleting of temporary files.
- Fixed a problem in saving settings in Hyper-V Guest and vSphere Guest.
- Fixed crashes caused by port scanning software (GFI LanGuard and Nessus).
- Improved performance on startup and on saving of global settings.
- Corrected the startup time for schedules created immediately after system restart.
- Corrected positioning of windows created outside the visible screen surface.
- Fixed SSD drive detection in virtual environments.
- Improved progress bars and logging for PerfectDisk Exchange.
- Fixed an issue detecting IDE drives in vSphere Guest.