Raxco PerfectDisk Professional 11.0 Build 183 (x86/x64) | 81.25 MB
Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk. PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise. PerfectDisk is a software that helps you to defrag disks. If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more – whether work or surfing the Web – and don't run in a networked environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you.
• Patented SMARTPlacement™ Optimization
• Space Restoration Technology
• Single-pass File and Free Space Defragmentation
• Complete Automation
• Minimal Free Space Requirement
• Complete NTFS Metadata File Defragmentation
• Optimized Master File Table (MFT) Placement
• Selected Files Defrag
• CPU and I/O Throttling
• User-defined thresholds
• Full Active Directory Integration
• Optional GUI-less Installation
• Full-featured Command Line Interface
• Low System Resource Usage
• Automatic Shutdown After Defrag
• Defragments directories, pagefile and hibernate file
• Improved performance
• Smart automatic StealthPatrol
• Complete space management reports
• Faster Free Space Consolidation
• Enhanced AutoPilot Scheduling
• Unattended automatic scheduling for virtual machines
• Complete defragmentation of all system files and NTFS metadata on virtual drives
• Enhanced user interface
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista - All Editions
- Windows 7 - All Editions
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
What's new in PerfectDisk 11 (Build 182, 183)
• We corrected an issue which was preventing the PerfectDisk user interface from correctly saving user settings to the registry.
• We corrected a scheduling bug on virtual computers. When the start time was missed the user interface displayed a date of 1899.
• We corrected an issue with the welcome screen always displaying when PerfectDisk was launched even though is should not have.
• We ensured compatability with Exchange 2007, SP3 and have allowed PerfectDisk to defragment data stores in this configuration.
• We corrected a bug which caused PerfectDisk to crash if the MFT exceeded 80GB.
• The patch file to 11.00.182 was corrupted, so a new patch file was create to 11.00.183. New installation of 11.00.182 was not effected. The bug only effected patching from an earlier build to 11.00.182.
Home Page - http://www.perfectdisk.com/