PerfectDisk Enterprise Suite delivers the most powerful edition for PC, Workstations and Servers for 32 and 64-bit.
There's never been an opportunity of this amazing, unmatched value ever before. The PerfectDisk® Enterprise Suite is the most powerful, efficient and affordable solution available today to ensure top performance from every workstation, physical server and virtual machine across your entire enterprise.
- NEW! ReFS & Cluster Shared Volumes (CSVFS) Support
- NEW! Up to 20% faster HDD and SSD optimization
- NEW! Optimize Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- NEW! Increased flexibility in customizable scheduling
- NEW! Enhanced SSD reporting and recommendations
- Optimize Desktops, Laptops & Networked PCs
- Physical Server Defrag & Optimization
- Optimize vSphere & Hyper-V Hosts & Guests
- Defrag Exchange Servers
- Free Enterprise Management Console
What's new in PerfectDisk® 13?
PerfectDisk 13 provides Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 support, up to 20% faster optimization for HDDs and SSDs, increased flexbility with customized scheduling, and enhanced SSD recommendations and reporting. Never worry about counting licenses or budget surprises again. Expanding? You're covered. Moving from physical to virtual servers? You're covered — before, during and after the migration.
Complete Optimization Across Your Entire Enterprise
The PerfectDisk Enterprise Suite is the most powerful, efficient and affordable solution available today to ensure top performance across your entire enterprise. This fully integrated suite helps reduce I/O bottlenecks, improve application and system performance and boost storage utilization that reduces hardware costs.
Never worry about counting licenses or budget surprises.
One Suite. One Price. All Products. The PerfectDisk Enterprise Suite includes all of the PerfectDisk products listed below, which can be used on an unlimited number of machines:
PerfectDisk Professional for Business
- Desktops, laptops, networked PCs
- Physical servers
- VMware ESX guests
- Hyper-V hosts and guests
- Exchange servers
PerfectDisk Enterprise Console
- Fully integrated installation, configuration, deployment, management and reporting
Changes in version 13.0 Build 843:
- Added the ability to detect files that are approaching the NTFS File Attribute List max size of 256KB and exclude them from defragmentation operations. Files that exceed this limit can not create additional file fragments - resulting in application or other errors. Note that this limit has nothing to do with the actual size of a file. - - This limit has to do with how badly fragmented the file is. If a file is badly fragmented and is approaching this limit, defragmenting the file could push it over the limit.
- Log Viewer sorting issue fixed.
- Changes made for PerfectDisk for vSphere to work with vSphere 6.0.
- Enterprise Suite includes the Pro Business Edition of PerfectDisk 13.
- You can activate it by using the keymaker by CRD or SND.
PerfectDisk Server, Exchange, Hyper-V Host, Hyper-V Guest, vSphere Guest can be activated with other keymaker.
(Raxco_PD_13_KGx64 or x86.exe).
- License automatically saves itself in the Users path in C folder for each machine.
- Then, you need to copy and paste the key in to actvation screen.