Rasterex RxView RxHighlight v10.0 // EQUiNOX
Viewer for CAD, AutoCAD, 3D, PDF, Office and raster formats
RxView provides maximum flexibility and can be used as a standalone application or integrated with industry standard document management systems. RxView also provides a Shell Extension to Explorer that gives thumbnail viewing capabilities in the Explorer window.
RxView displays and prints over 200 different file formats including the following file types:
* 2D CAD drawings (AutoCAD 2006, Microstation 8.5 etc.)
* 3D CAD models (CATIA, PRO/E, Inventor, SolidEdge, SolidWorks etc.)
* Adobe PDF 1.6
* Office Documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint 2003)
* Raster files (including multi-page TIFF)
* Image files and pictures
* Plot files
* and many more
RxHighlight for is a full-featured viewing and markup tool that lets you access data - over 250 different file formats - without the original application on your system. RxHighlight lets you view, print, communicate changes and information, and publish documents and data to the Internet.
* Support for more than 250 file formats, from 2D and 3D CAD drawings, to office documents, PDF, image files, raster files and hyprid files.
* Extensive image, CAD, raster, vector and hybrid support.
* Support for many standard document and spreadsheet formats.
* Powerful markup tools for interactive collaboration between users.
* Extended network configuration tool for total administrator control of user access to information.
Document conversion and publishing is easy with RxHighlight Convert any viewable data or document file type into another format - for example convert one CAD format to another, or publish to Internet formats such as JPEG, DWF and PNG for easy archiving and transmission across the Internet.
(Size: 32.8 MB)
(Size: 32.8 MB)
no password www.mangga2.net