RapidWeaver 4.2.3 MacOSX | 38.39 MB
RapidWeaver is a next-generation web design application to help you easily create professional looking web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
Whats New on Version 4.2.3:
* Numerous fixes for linking to blog posts and assets.
* Fixes for MobileMe publishing.
* Reverted the save progress to a standard sheet to improve stability.
* Numerous refinements in memory usage.
* Fixed an issue with the Aqualicious theme when using fluid sized pages.
* Fixed the “*** -[NSCFString replaceOccurrencesOfString:withString:options:range:]: nil argument” error.
* Fixed smart quotes in Ignore Formatting areas.
* Fixed an issue with the display of dates in the Japanese localisation.
* Numerous other minor fixes and enhancements.