Rainlendar Pro 2.8 Build 93 Beta Portable (x86/x64) | 13.62 MB
Rainlendar is a full of features calendar tool which is quite simple to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it both on Windows and on Linux. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together. It is possible to use Rainlendar with other calendar applications too. Rainlendar uses the standard iCalendar format to store its events and tasks so you can easily transfer them between applications.
You can also subscribe to online calendars and see your Outlook appointments directly in Rainlendar.
Rainlendar is an unicode application that supports localization so you can use it on your own language.
Key features of "Rainlendar Pro":
· Platform independent
· To do list
· Standards Compatible
· Shared calendars
· Outlook support
· Highly Customizable
· Multiple Calendars
· Import & Export
What's new in Rainlendar Pro 2.8 Build 93 Beta:
· Added browse button for the custom category icon path setting.
· Fixed few issues with the category editor when Rainlendar was used in different language.
· The modified categories are now shown as bold in the category dialog.
· Added support for CSV import and export.
· The alarm snooze values are written to the settings file immediately instead on exit.
Home page -