Steam update for Railworks 3 Train Simulator, As usual you don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 5 and 6-SKIDROW
Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 6 info:
- Fix for particle draw order issue when Low or Medium Quality shaders selected in conjunction with SSAA
- Fix for wrong Language on tool-tips on the AA slider in wrapper options.
Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe Update 5 info:
- FXAA replaces MLAA.
- Fix for floating grills
- Kuju RailSimulator Bridge Lofts fixed
- Kuju RailSimulator Digital Clocks do not illuminate at night.
- Use actual frame timing rather than time sliced frame timing for edit camera, so frame rate is consistent with camera motion.
- Fix for showing incorrect FPS with shift + z
- Less GPU stalling at high framerates by flushing the command buffer when 2 frames are queued for rendering.
- Unstepped rather than unclamped for frame time updates on camera
- Physics transformation interpolation for Player RV geometry and Physical cab camera
- Brake pipe pressure gauge fully working in HUD
- Increased protection against cracks
- Fix for mixed double head steam running out of fuel
- Fix for facing double head steam fighting
- Particle optimisations
- Multicore improvments
- Superelevation works on 3D track
- Casting lights are scaled back on lower settings
- Tile File loading optimisations to smooth streaming
- Emitter shaders are only loaded once
- Smoothed dirty network building to stop stutters
- FXAA doesnt up then down sample when SSAA enabled - less blurry
- Platform character update optimisations
- Incorrect water clipping fixed
- Electric power on 3rd rail with no panto
- Gantry tool offers height offset
- HW instancing turned off in PS2.0
- Changing the time of day in the scenario editor will not permanently turn off day/night type lights in the current tile.
- Fix for crash in cScriptManager update
- Scenery decals are incorrectly lit in TSX.
- Seasonal lighting up times
- Invisible decals
- AA issues with precipitation fixed
- Day/Night lights additional fix for randomly being in wrong state
- Fix for point light / spot light / water changes not saving when only properties in the fly out are modified
- Fix for hex colour parsing / display
- TrainBumpSpecMask shader was ignoring specular mask fixing a loose end with Career Mode cheating
- Smoothness improvements in scenery streaming
1. Unpack release
2. Run Railworks.3.Train.Simulator.2012.Deluxe.Update.5.and.6.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install
folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
If you get some flash.ocx error, just update to latest flash player or use installflashplayer10chrdaih.exe from the SKIDROW folder.
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.