Radialix 2.12.04 | 39 MB
Updated unique program Radialix, opportunities and tools that enable application developers and companies to quickly and efficiently create localized versions of their products.
Supported by the localization of PE32, PE32 + and. NET files, including applications for Windows Mobile, the localization resource files and INI files. Radialix can retrieve and edit the resources strings, dialogs, menus, forms, Delphi and WinForm using built-in visual editor. For transfer of rows you can use the Taxpayers, including finding inaccurate (Fuzzy) compliance, machine translation, translation of duplicates and import the translation. Supports spell-checking and correct translation. In Radialix a built-in editor memory transfers.
Uniquely Radialix is to support the localization of lines in the application code and forms WinForm in the code assemblies. NET. This allows you to pinpoint applications that do not support loading localized resources. Unlike similar products Radialix allows you to create localized builds. NET, and not just build resources. Editing options lines in the code can be expanded through the use of a disassembler IDA, plugins are included in Radialix.
Radialix supports import and export translation, translation memory, files, CSV, TXT and TMX. Also, using interfaces to WiX, NSIS and InnoSetup supported the creation of installers localized files.
• Localization of PE32, PE32 + files, assemblies. NET, resource files and INI files
• Localization of applications. NET, do not support the standard methods of localization
• Localization of rows in the application code, plugins for IDA
• Auto-translation, while those with prospecting inaccurate (Fuzzy) compliance
• Machine translation using PROMPT 8, Systran 6 and Google Translator
• Checking the correctness of the translation
• Visual editing dialogs, forms and menus
• Translation Memory Editor
• Import and export CSV, TXT files and TMX
• Creating installers localized files
• The project files - in XML format
New in version:
+ Added support for localization of PO and MO files.
+ Added project GettextLazarusLangaugesaddrbook.rdlz, demonstrating localization using mo files.
+ Added ability to set a line several types of format specifiers.
+ The "Encoding" in the options to create localized text files, replace the table "Language-Encoding.
+ Added ability to change the resource type text binary - Resource submenu in the context menu of the project manager.
- Fixed an incomplete translation of an interpreter Google, if the line contains several suggestions.
- Fixed incorrect removal of links from the tables of transitions (jump table for switch statement) in plugins IDA.
- Fixed "List index out of bounds" in the dialogue match characters.
- Fixed incorrect loading of the project encoding the original string, resulting in updated resources might not work properly.
- Correction of various minor bugs.
Home Page -