R-Wipe & Clean 9.0 Build 1593 | 3.43 MB
R-Wipe & Clean is a complete solution to wipe useless files and keep your computer privacy. Irretrievably deletes private records of your on- and off-line activities, such as temporary internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents list, Explorer MRUs, temporary files, etc., traces from more than 200 third-party applications, and free up your disk space. The utility wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure erase algorithms. All files and folders may be combined in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure.R-Wipe & Clean wipes all files to ensure their total unrecoverable elimination. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems. All separate wiping and cleaning tasks can be combined in one or more erasing procedures launched immediately or at predefined times or events as a background task.
• Verify beforehand the data selected for irretrievable wiping.
• Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
• Wipe and delete "cookies," small files that Web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
• Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that Web sites create on your computer.
• Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM logs.
• Clean autocomplete forms for log-ins, user names, passwords, and other personal information entered at Web sites and keywords entered on search engines.
• Clean "history," the list of visited Web sites.
• Clean the list of recently opened documents.
• Clean the list of opened file history.
• Clean Windows clipboard content.
• Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
• Clean system Registry traces, such as the run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, and the last opened Registry key.
• Clean "MFUs," which are lists of most frequently used programs, Start Menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Web pages saved as Favorites, and Internet Explorer buttons.
• Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
• Wipe and delete off-line content.
• Clean activity traces from more than 300 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office and other standard Windows apps, as well as numerous other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
• Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and Registry keys.
• Wipe Windows swap files.
• Wipe and delete invalid desktop shortcuts, ones that are on your desktop but are not linked to any existing objects.
• Clean Windows Event Logs
• Wipe Windows built-in firewall logs.
• Clean links to recent network folders.
• Wipe auxiliary temporary files, such as set-up temporary and log files, memory dump files, and old Check Disk files.
• Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
• Wipe and delete defragmentation lists.
• Clean stored Explorer view settings.
• Clean stored application descriptions.
• Wipe and delete cached icons and fonts.
• Clean various logs of Windows' update system.
• Wipe and delete WMI, diagnostics, and security management logs.
• Clean stored network passwords.
• Clean cached shell extensions.
• Clean stored addresses of unread mail.
• Clean stored FTP folders.
• Clean stored Start Menu order.
• Clean stored cached wallpapers.
Home Page -