R-Undelete 4.1 Build 133533 Portable | 7.3 MB
R-Undelete - is easy-to-use yet powerful undelete solution for Windows OS users. The utility was developed to undelete or recover lost files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7) disks.
R-Undelete recover files:
• Removed without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
• Removed by virus attack or power failure;
• From disks with bad sectors. In this case, R-Undelete can first copy the entire logical disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the disk, and remaining information must be immediately saved.
• After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
• When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Undelete scans hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and then recovers files from found partitions.
Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : English
Home Page - www.r-undelete.com