R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software.
R-Studio Network Edition 6.1 Build 152025
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
New R-Studio features in version 6.x:
+ Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now R-Studio can create an image and simultaneously scan the data being copied. In this case R-Studio creates two files stored at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
+ File Recovery Lists: lists of files found on disks that can be exported out of R-Studio, manually edited, than imported back, and files from those lists will be automatically marked for recovery. Such lists are very useful if you want someone who is far away to decide which files are to recover and which aren’t to.
+ RAID consistency check: you may check whether the parity blocks on a RAID are valid.
+ Image and scan info files may be saved on and load from, remote computers. This helps R-Studio to avoid transferring large data volumes over network during network recovery.
* R-Studio processes HFS and FAT file systems much faster.
* R-Studio processes Known File Types much faster.
- Sometimes, R-Studio might crash during disk scan. Fixed.
- Some bugs in the Region and Exclusive Region dialog boxes are fixed.
- On the Find/Mark and File Mask dialog boxes, it was possible to enter inconsistent data interval into the between field. Fixed.
Install the software and use iOTA's serial to register the program.
That's it. Enjoy it!