a tiny but useful OS X application for GitHub lovers.
It helps you to quickly access to GitHub directly from your status bar: Repositories, issues, gists, pull requests, organizations and users are just one click away.
QuickHub also allows you the create Gists, Repositories and issues directly from the app.
QuickHub v1.4 MacOSX Retail-CORE
Finally, QuickHub will notify you when something changes on your GitHub artifacts.
What's New in Version 1.4
- [NEW] Create issues for your repositories. Description is DnD enabled.
- [NEW] Create repositories for organizations
- [IMPROVEMENT] Better issues display with repository name as prefix
- [IMPROVEMENT] Issue item now have the submitter avatar as icon
- [IMPROVEMENT] Better error display when creating repositories
- [IMPROVEMENT] Data is loaded in the background…
- [FIX] Bad link on 'Repositories/Open' menu item
- [FIX] Fix windows close
- [FIX] Fix wiki and issues choice when creating repository
- [FIX] Regression on the number of items returned by the API call