Improve Sound Quality in Music and Movies!
Hear greatly improves sound quality in movies and music throughout all of your applications. Hear utilizes the hardware already in your computer and combines that with state of the art DSP programming to give you additional bass, spatialization, 3D surround enhancements of any sound played through your PC. Hear extends sound beyond speakers, improves space perception and turns two-speaker systems into surround environments. With various settings, Hear technology can generally improve the sound quality and dynamic range of any type of speakers and headphones. Get Hear and give it a try to see just how easy it can be to create an incredible listening experience without having to resort to expensive hardware!
Here are some key features of "Hear":
· Mixer - allows you to adjust the sound volume for various applications, so you don't have a loud mail sound while you are listening to music
· Equalizer - features the most advanced N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiters. You can choose between slider or curve mode for fine-adjustments
· General - adjust the general settings (bass, dewoofer, fidelity) and enable various effects
· 3D - expanding audio environment out of actual speaker positions
· FX - is an aggressive type of surround sound remixing
· BW - meditate to your music...it's a special feature that can help you relax after work, it does so by generating brain waves targeted at relaxation
· Maximizer - bring your concert home...produces a more ''live'' feature to the music (bass is boomier and highs are crisper)
· Ambience - allows you to add reverb effect to the output
· Speaker - widen the frequency range of your speaker system (or headphones) and corrects output phase
· SUB - expands bass frequencies like a real subwoofer does
· Limiter - ceiling and threshold, control aspects of level compression
· Space - creates a virtual re-sounding frame behind the listener's position and bounces the sound around
· Fidelity - restores the subtle nuances that are often damaged in the recording process
Like movies? Like'em more with virtual cinema quality sound experience. Sound will approach you from all angles, even from behind. You are there with Hear.
Perfect your sound with Hear's studio quality N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiter. You've got control.
Control speaker resonance to increase frequency range and enhance sound.
Center Channel Control
Control the volume and width of the sound coming from your own virtual center-stage for performance-grade audio effects. A concert in your house.
No Sub? No problem. Let Hear use your existing speakers to boost your bass. Don't you need more thump in your life?
Fine tune reverb to emulate any venue from phone booth to concert hall. Either way, it's music to your ears.
Music the way it was meant to be heard. Restore frequency, coloring and intensity lost during the recording process. Put more "hi" in your "fi".
Hear can control the volume and quality of each application independently. You can control enable and disable each effect independently. You can apply the effects in any order for dramatic results. You can define and recall presets at any time. You can enjoy Hear's effects through your computer's speakers, headphones and external speakers. And you can do it all in an easy-to-understand user interface.
Homepage - http://www.prosofteng.com
http://oron.com/6ys644cb6awu - 6.5 Mb