Propellerheads Reason 5.0 HYBRID DVDR
TEAM AiR | 08/2010 | 7.05 GB
Propellerheads Reason 5 - Updated instruments, effects, sequencing and more for composing, beatmaking, loop-mangling, vocal treatment, songwriting and music production. Including Kong Drum Designer, Upgraded Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player, Block Sequencing and Live Sampling. Make your songs self-contained by embedding samples and even ReFill sounds in your file. Reason 5's self-contained song format makes collaborating with your friends a breeze. Even breezier than before actually. Reason 5 lets you use multiple MIDI keyboards, pads, and controllers for playing and recording your instruments. Lock a 16-pad controller to a Kong, and use a keyboard to play your synths. Or use two keyboards on stage for controlling different Reason instruments.
The upgraded Dr. Octo Rex loop player loads eight REX loops into one player and lets you switch between them on the fly. This makes arranging a breeze - load the drum loops into one player, the guitars into another and use the sequencer to select what loop to play in a pattern-like fashion. With eight loops to switch between, the new loop player also comes ready for the experimental minded. Set the player to retrig the loops on the beat, on the bar or on the 16th note. Or program the loops manually like in the original rex player.
Many musicians tend to think of music in terms like intro, verse, chorus, breakdown, buildup and so on. With the new Blocks mode in Reason 5, your sequencer does too. Blocks lets you sequence your songs using a more pattern-based approach, with the segments of your song as individual building blocks to be laid out in your arrangement.
Sampling in Reason is simple and straightforward. Hit the sample button and Reason starts sampling. Reason will detect the sample start automatically. You can sample when Reason is running too if you like - no need to stop the music. Use a mic, a turntable, an instrument or the entire Reason mix.
The Kong Drum Designer is not your regular drum module. It's the drum module focused on letting you get exactly that drum sound you're after. Kong has 16 pads and 16 drums. Build your drum sounds based on any of the nine different drum modules. Flavor the sound with 11 support generators and effects. Program automation, create alternating groups and let Reason's powerful sequencer control the beat. Reason 5 ships with a sound bank with a generous supply of kits for Kong across a wide variety of styles.
In Reason 5 there are tons of changes to bring Reason up to speed with Record. These changes include advanced multi core support, improved cable management in the rack, faster sample loading, on-screen piano keyboard, sequencer usability improvements and much much more.
Propellerheads Reason 5 Main Features Include:
* Kong Drum Designer
* Upgraded Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player
* Block Sequencing
* Live Sampling
* Automatic Self-Contain of Samples (incl from ReFills)
* Record Notes on Multiple Tracks
* Scale Clips by Resizing
* Mute Tool
* Set and move loop functions
* Tap Tempo
* Improved key commands for laptop use
* Hierarchical menus in Combinator programmer
* Additional CV inputs on Combinator
* Updated Help system (incl Help on Mac)
* Normalize and reverse audio clips
* Bounce clip to sample
* MAC System Requirements: Intel Mac (multiple cores highly recommended), 1 GB RAM or more, DVD drive, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, 2 GB free hard disk space, Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger, CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware, A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
* Windows System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or better, 1GB RAM, DVD drive, Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7, 2 GB free hard disk space, Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger, A 16 bit Windows compatible audio card, preferably with an ASIO driver, A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
SUPPLIER..: TEAM AiR
CRACKER....: TEAM AiR
PACKER....: TEAM AiR
SYSTEM....: [ ]WiN [ ]OSX
TYPE......: Digital Audio Workstation