ProjectCodeMeter is a professional software tool for project managers to measure and estimate the Time, Cost, Complexity, Quality and Maintainability of software projects as well as Development Team Productivity by analyzing their source code.
Using a modern software sizing algorithm called Weighted Micro Function Points (WMFP) a successor to solid ancestor scientific methods as COCOMO, COSYSMO, Maintainability Index, Cyclomatic Complexity, and Halstead Complexity.
ProjectCodeMeter can be used to generate highly accurate results compared to the traditional software sizing apps, and it is also much faster and easier to operate.
Here are some key features of "ProjectCodeMeter":
· Produces standard, objective, reproducible, and comparable Time and Cost Estimation results
· Differential Comparison between two source code versions
· Generates HTML, CSV and Microsoft Excel compatible reports (see Report Examples)
· Configurable Report Tamplete Engine for generating Custom Reports
· Produces Effort and Cost estimates using WMFP, COCOMO 81, COCOMO II 2000, and Revic 9.2 , for comparison.
· Counts several code metrics: Flow Complexity, Logical LOC, Comments, Constants, Strings, and more.
· Optional command line operation for batch processing
· Warns on code quality issues such as insufficient commenting or complex code structure.
IF U FIND MY POST USEFULL AND DOWNLOADED MY FILES PLEASE REPLY WITH A "THANK YOU!" OR WHATEVER U LIKE :)