Primeworks Data Port Wizard 2.3.610 | 4.11 MB
Data Port Wizard is a tool that helps you in trasferring data between Microsoft SQL Compact, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
The tool operates as a wizard that guides the user on the phases of the data transfer procedure. With this tool, you can:
* Export data from SQL Compact databases to other SQL Compact, Access or SQL Server databases;
* Export data from SQL Server databases to SQL Compact databases;
* Export data from Access databases to SQL Compact databases.
Data Port Wizard 2.0 requires the following configuration:
* Desktop PC with Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista;
* Latest version of MDAC to access SQL Server and Access databases;
* SQL Compact 3.0 or 3.5 runtimes installed on the PC in order to use SDF files on the desktop;
* Windows Mobile or Windows CE device (versions 3.0 or later) with SQL Compact 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5 installed;
* Microsoft AcriveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center for RAPI connectivity
Home page -