Here's the final update of PowerArchiver.. Fastest compression with OpenPGP and Cloud support!
PowerArchiver truly becomes one of the kind data manipulation suite. Furthermore, we have improved the speed of our multi-core optimized ZIP/ZIPX engine and made it faster than ever, significantly faster than our primary competition such as WinZip or SecureZIP. Completing the list of major changes is stunning new Windows 8/Office 2013 inspired interface and RAR 5.x support.
PowerArchiver 2013 Changes:
- Full OpenPGP support via Encryption Suite – Full support for OpenPGP format. From encrypting/decrypting files to creating/importing/exporting OpenPGP keys. PowerArchiver can encrypt any archive with OpenPGP format and then Add/Delete/Edit files inside transparently, without need to go through several steps as with competing products..
- PowerArchiver Cloud – PowerArchiver Cloud can Download/Upload/Add files/archives from following business/SOHO cloud services: Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure, as well as our own experimental AttachmentCloud service. (Consumer level Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive are planned to appear in the list of supported services later this year).
- More Advanced Modern/Ribbon Interface – New Windows 8/Office 2013 inspired skin makes PowerArchiver interface look stunning, while making it easier to use. Truly best of both worlds. Classic toolbar option still remains, now with improved loading speed.
- RAR 5 format support – PowerArchiver can open and extract RAR 5.x files. Of course, you can even create/edit them if you configure rar.exe to be used within PowerArchiver!
- Significantly Faster ZIP engine – Our advanced multi-core ZIP/ZIPX engine has been optimized for maximum speed, now up to 30-50% faster than WinZip’s multi-core engine (and much much faster than SecureZIP’s and WinRAR’s ZIP engines), while providing similar compressing strength.
- Power saving mode for ZIP engine – ZIP/ZIPX engine has been optimized to spend less CPU power when your laptop is in power saving mode. PowerArchiver will take up significantly less CPU when you have power saving mode, while still being quicker than competition, thus saving your battery while you are on the road.
PowerArchiver 2013 14.00.30 Final Multilanguage
Download from Uploaded - RapidGator - RyuShare