Lz0 brings the final update of PowerISO that is a powerful CD / DVD / BD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount ISO files with internal virtual drive.
It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files.
• Support ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, …
• Open, Create, Edit, Extract ISO File…
• Compress, Encrypt, Split ISO File…
• Integrated with internal Virtual Drive…
• Supports on-the-fly burning.
• Supports UDF image file.
• Create image file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
• Edit an existing image file.
• Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
• Extract files and folders from image file.
• Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
• Make bootable image file, get boot information from bootable image file.
• Make floppy disk image file.
• Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
• Mount image file with internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved as DAA format, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
• Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard…
• Supports command-line parameters.
• Can open XBOX image file.
• Supports multiple languages
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Belarusian
Changes in PowerISO 5.2 (June 1, 2012):
*) Improve DVD burning.
*) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Homepage – http://www.poweriso.com
1) Unpack and install.
2) Use the key generator to generate a valid serial.
3) Enjoy this release!