Poster Software DRAW-iT 3.3a | 1.49 MB
Need to make some drawings, clip-art, illustrations, signs, or posters? DRAWiT is the full-featured Windows shareware drawing program that combines the best features of graphics, word processing and desktop publishing packages together. In addition, there are special features for printing large posters and banners.
Powerful Graphics Features:
* Full set of drawing tools (line, oval, rectangle, freeform, smooth curve)
* Full color, gradient, and shading support.
* Group, rotate, snap-to-grid, stretch, reshape graphics objects.
* Zoom up to 16x for precise graphics placement.
* Twain interface supports scanning (or digital cameras) directly into DRAWIT.
* Tile bitmaps or use gradients for background.
* Assign objects to Layers. Control printing, viewing, and color of layers individually.
* Apply textures (like oak, marble) and pictures to text, backgrounds, and objects.
Flexible Graphics File Features support virtually every file format:
* Import pictures and clipart from BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and metafiles (EMF and WMF).
* Save pictures, clipart, and drawings as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and metafiles (EMF and WMF).
Picture (bitmap) Editing:
* Crop pictures.
* Smooth, blur, and sharpen.
* Adjust brightness, contrast, and color balance. Convert to Gray, Negative, or Posterize.
Powerful Text capabilities for eye-catching announcements or complex drawings:
* Over 100 special text effects, such as 3D, gradient, and shadow.
* Rotate, arch, wave and warp/reshape effects (including the Star Wars receding title effect).
* Stretch fonts to be wider or taller than standard Windows fonts.
* Apply textures (like oak, marble) to text.
* Place text, graphics, and pictures anywhere on the page.
* Over 100 templates and examples.
* Spelling Checker.
* Supports all true-type and type 1 fonts.
homepage - http://www.postersw.com/drawit.html