Portrait Professional 9 is new portrait airbrushing software that has been "trained" in human beauty. Exceptionally fast and easy to use, and capable of the highest quality touch up, it lets you improve your photos instantly, just by moving sliders.
With Portrait Professional, it's incredibly fast and easy for any photographer to enhance all aspects of the face and hair of the subject:
• Fix skin blemishes such as spots or pimples in a fraction of the time that conventional touch up software would require
• Reduce and/or remove wrinkles
• Remove grease, sweat or unsightly shine from the skin
• Subtly reshape all or any aspect of the face to reduce the apparent weight of the subject or make the face more attractive
• Enhance the eye and mouth shape color and sharpness
• Automatically smooth, recolor and thicken the subject's hair
• Adjust the lighting on the face to make it more flattering or remove shadows from hats
This is powerful technology that you do not have to fight with, as it requires no specialist skill or knowledge to bring out the beauty in your portraits.
New Version 9 Out Now
• New ultra natural ClearSkin® skin improving technology
• New intelligent touch up brush
• Multi-processor support
• New support for profile shots
• Now also available as a Photoshop plug-in
• Many other enhancements
Portrait Professional is available in two editions, Standard and Studio.
Portrait Professional Standard edition is aimed at amateur photographers who are happy to work with JPG or TIFF image files, and aren't concerned about being able to work in high precision 16 bits-per-sample color or being able to specify the working color space. Also, the standard edition cannot be used as a Photoshop plugin, unlike the Studio edition.
Portrait Professional Studio is aimed at professional photographers or keen amateurs. The Studio edition can be used either standalone or as a Photoshop plug-in to make it easier to fit in with your work-flow. It also lets you load RAW files directly and perform all calculations in the higher precision of 16 bits-per-sample color for maximum image quality. It can also convert between the color space a photograph is stored in, the working color space (which can be user specified), and the screen color space so that the colors you see on the screen are as accurate as possible.
Studio Edition Features:
* Read camera RAW format
* Read Adobe DNG format
* Read & write TIFFs containing 16 bits per color sample
* Supports conversion between different color spaces
* Supports setting monitor and working color spaces
* JPEG and TIFF embedded color profile support
* Batch dialog to speed workflow