Portable TaskTracker v1.2.111 | 1.1 MB
TaskTracker Is Productivity Software!
* Find files fast — see all your recently used files organized by file type.
* Track files as they are created, used, or deleted.
* Open, copy, rename, and move files from one convenient place — regardless of file location.
* Sort file types according to name, frequency, or latest use.
* Sort files by name, date (accessed, modified, or created), type, full path or containing folder — regardless of location.
* Drag and drop files between Explorer, TaskTracker, and many other applications.
* Organize your documents into Virtual Folders according to categories you create.
TaskTracker™ takes the Windows® Explorer and turns it inside out. Say goodbye to tedious searches for files in Windows' convoluted file system. Now you can get to the files you want to work with - and open, copy, rename, or move them - right away without having to remember where you left them.
With TaskTracker, your files are right where you need them all the time. You may have gotten used to the Windows way of doing things, but no matter what level of Windows user you are, keeping track of your files is probably a low point in your Windows experience.
TaskTracker automatically tracks all kinds of file types that are registered on your system - including Office documents; multiple image formats; and many, many other document types you work with on a daily basis.
You can sort file types alphabetically, by frequency of use, or by most recent use - and you can sort the files of each type by dates, names, containing folders, or folder paths. The files you last worked with will already be at the top of the list, if that is what you want. Or you can filter files according to time periods of your choosing, like yesterday, last week, or a month ago.
Using TaskTracker's virtual folders, you can organize files using any scheme you prefer. Simply create a new virtual folder and drag any combination of files from TaskTracker to it. The Virtual Folder window lets you get quickly to these files without requiring any reorganization in your Windows file system. Best of all, you can create real folders containing shortcuts to or copies of the original files whenever you like.
The longer you use TaskTracker, the more files it tracks and the more useful it becomes as the single point of access for all your document-centered Windows work.