Portable Songbird 1.9.3 Build 1959 Final Multilingual | 14.33 MB
Songbird is a desktop Web player, a digital jukebox and Web browser mash-up. Like Winamp, it supports extensions and skins (feathers). Like Firefox, it is built from Mozilla, cross-platform and open source.
- Play Anything: MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, WMA, and more. Can you teach Songbird to sing?
- Pick Feathers: Choose from the two included themes: Rubberducky or Dove. You can even make one yourself.
- Control the Flow:
Play, Pause, Previous, Next, Volume, Mute, Seek, Three Repeat Modes, and Shuffle.
- Multi-Task: Quickly switch between tasks using the buttons to the right of the dashboard display.
- Organize Your Library: Filter your collection by Genre, Artist, Album, and Song or Search-As-You-Type.
- Scan Your Computer for Music: Songbird will find your music and add it to your collection for you.
- Super Slim Mini-Mode: Use the mini-mode for basic controls while keeping Songbird out of the way.
- Multi-Language Support: Songbird comes in 39 languages. Be a localizer and see Songbird in your language!
- Build Custom Mixes: Drag-and-drop songs from the Library or another playlist to create your own custom mixes.
- Make Smart Mixes: Criteria-based playlists that are always up-to-date with your current collection.
- Dynamic Mixes: Get mixes from the Internet and stay up-to-date with the latest updates, downloads, and casts.
- Play In Place: Songbird plays MP3s without leaving the page.
- Play the Web: Play web pages as playlists and view any web page as a playlist.
- Set Music Watch Folders: Tell Songbird to watch a folder for new music and it will automatically add new tracks to your collection
- Integrated Web Search: Search the web from the context of your collection or tell Songbird to search on the currently playing track.
- Cross-Platform: Runs on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.