MetaProducts Portable Offline Browser v5.2.2878 SR1 Multilingual | File-Size: 6.43 MB
Portable Offline Browser: save a copy of web site to disk
An offline browser that can run from any USB drive or a Flash disk supported by Windows
Portable Offline Browser is an offline browser*** / web sites downloader. It can be installed to a Flash/USB drive and run directly from it. You can plug the drive with the installed Portable Offline Browser into any Windows system and use it with no need to adjust settings. All your Projects and downloaded files will be there! And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind.
Portable Offline Browser lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact. You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality. And its powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Portable Offline Browser lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there`s no down time.
Save Streaming Audio & Video for Viewing Offline
There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can`t save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Portable Offline Browser can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
Monitor Web Sites
With Portable Offline Browser`s powerful scheduling feature, you can automatically monitor web sites and download changed information. Schedule Manager gives you an easy, visual way to create your schedule using drag-and-drop. Portable Offline Browser can dial the Internet when necessary, and hang up the connection, exit itself, or shut down the computer once all downloads are complete.
Update Your Web Site Locally
With Portable Offline Browser, you can download an entire web site, edit it quickly on your hard drive, and load it back to the Internet.
Mine your Data
Portable Offline Browser makes it easy to analyze and post-process (data mine) any downloaded web site. Portable Offline Browser can pass downloaded web sites to the powerful TextPipe tool that will extract or change the desired data, or even pump it to a database.
Main features include:
* Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
* HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
* Download up to 500 files simultaneously
* Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
* Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
* Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
* Since Portable Offline Browser uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
* Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
* Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
* Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
* Will run in the background
* Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM) and Acrobat (.PDF) files
* The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
* Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
* Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
* Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP, HTML Help (CHM) or MHT file
* Built-in Backup/Restore projects
* Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
* Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
* Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
* Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
* Download speed control
* Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
Portable Offline Browser also adds the following features:
* A separate download directory for Project folders
* Nested folders in Projects tree
* URL macros
* Multiple URLs in each Project
* "Always keep .primary files" setting in Project properties
* Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
* Downloading queue manager
* Improved Messages panel design
* HTTPS protocol support (for downloading from secured Web sites)
* MMS protocol support (Microsoft Media Player stream files)
* RTSP protocol support (Real Player stream files)
* Data Mining - post processing of downloaded Web site
* Ability to prohibit the Internal HTTP server from being accessed from other computers
* Other servers links levels feature
* Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
* Custom referrers, cookies and post requests
* Download or Export files directly to MS IE cache
* Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories
* Export downloaded sites to an MHT archive file
* Customize Contents.htm files before exporting Web sites
* Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments
* Project Map works much faster
* Ability to print the whole Web site
(File-Size: 6.43 MB)
(File-Size: 6.43 MB)