Portable Hyperionics HyperCam v2.16.01 | 5.31 MB
HyperCam captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard AVI movie files. Captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up and everything else you see on the screen. Correctly handles color palette changes if recording in 256 color mode. Allows you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Can be also controlled remotely by Automation client software. Use in preparation of software tutorials, presentations, demonstrations etc.Records AVI files that may be bigger than 4 GB if necessary (on Windows NT/2000/XP and higher, NTFS disk partitions) More options to screen notes added - hot keys, automatic hide after specified time-out.Please note that HyperCam is not intended for re-recording of other video clips from the screen.
• system-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording, and to snap single frames
• easy precision visual screen area or window selection
• unique panning mode lets your area follow your cursor
• multiple video compression choices
• optionally annotate your movies with pop-up text boxes, when recording
• optional sound, with choices for recording quality
• capture in any screen color depth
• automatically incrementing file names for captures
• frame rate, compression, and key frame choices
• convenient, user-definable hot keys, including ‘record pause’
• integrated playback buttons
• mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded
• optional "starburst" recording on mouse click, customized for size, color and duration
• optional recording of mouse sound clicks
• command line options
• automation - control HyperCam from Automation client programs, e.g. Visual Basic
Please note that HyperCam is not intended for re-recording of other video clips from the screen (e.g. playing in Media Player, RealVideo, QuickTime etc.), but rather for creating regular software presentations, tutorial, demos etc.
Changes in HyperCam 2.16.01, 2009.11.13:
* Added "Open Output Folder" button to "AVI File" tab, to quickly find recorded movie clips.
* Modified the default paramters (right after starting) to record sound, default to 16 bit sound sample size and capture layered/transparent windows.
* Added more command line parameters for external control of the program.
Homepage - http://www.hyperionics.com/