Pointdev Ideal Dispatch 2011 v6.1.1 | 10 MB
IDEAL Dispatch provides remote installing and uninstalling of software, remote running of scripts and programs, and remote actions (view, copy, rename). With the help of IDEAL Dispatch, you can remotely install Windows patches, run scripts and msi files, uninstall programs, or update software on all the servers and client workstations on your network. Its intuitive interface, documentation, as well as the management provided when adding a distribution server and creating a new distribution, make IDEAL Dispatch a very easy-to-use tool. IDEAL Dispatch is installed in two minutes on any PC or server connected to your network.
So, IDEAL Dispatch offers many functions providing many advantages in the management of all your computers:
• Planning the installation and running of distributions on a large number of servers and workstations.
• Selecting computers by group (All computers, All servers, All workstations, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Server...), or by name.
• Possibility of refining the selection of computers by applying fully customizable filters.
• Displaying clear and detailed error and event reports.
• Possibility of easily copying, modifying, and rescheduling a distribution.
• Simplified rescheduling of failed actions or computers with one click.
Home Page - http://www.pointdev.com/en/ideal-dispatch/index.php