dtvideolabs PlaybackPro Collection [UB/K]
The PlaybackPro Collection includes the following applications: PlaybackPro, PlaybackPro Plus, RecordPro, InstaCue, SimpleSync and SpeakerTimerPro. All require a Macintosh computer running Leopard 10.5 or newer. PlaybackPro requires a quartz extreme capable graphics card. 3GB of RAM or more is recommended.
Without a PlaybackPro Collection Enabler Key, all applications will run in Demo mode. The Demo mode is fully functional with the exception of a watermark on the video and/or audio output. Demo mode is generally used for setting up a show off-line or testing the application.
For best results when testing the PlaybackPro Collection:
* If using a laptop, plug in an external monitor.
* A modern multi-core Intel-based Macintosh is recommended.
* If using a desktop system, use two monitors (one for the interface, one for the output). If a second output isn’t available, the Program section of PlaybackPro (Plus) shows what would be displayed on the output.
* Although the PlaybackPro Collection scales to any hardware -- the more disk bandwidth, processing power and graphics processing you can allocate -- the better.
* Running other applications simultaneously may cause the OS to use virtual memory and could potentially impact performance.
* The PlaybackPro Collection uses the QuickTime Framework, and is therefore extensible by using third party QuickTime components (i.e. use Flip4Mac component for .WMV playback).
Main Contents (manuals and extras not listed)
InstaCue 1.2.3 [UB k'd]
PlaybackPro 2.2.5 [UB k'd]
PlaybackPro Plus 3.3.1 [UB k'd]
RecordPro 1.2.1 [UB k'd]
SpeakerTimerPro 1.0.3 [UB k'd]
Mac OSX 10.7 Lion
We have tested our suite of applications with OSX 10.7 Lion and are pleased to report they are all working correctly. However there are some current issues with third-party Quicktime Components. There is an issue we are trying resolve in turning Lion into an NTP time server. Also, Apple often makes significant changes within the first few months, so we strongly advise you to wait on upgrading show machines until Apple releases at least three point updates (10.7.3).
Pre-cracked courtesy of TOBW