Planito is your browser for planet Earth (and others). It is lightweight yet powerful online and offline multi-layered viewer for aerial imagery, maps, placemarks and other geospatial data layers for Earth, Moon and other planets from various data sources.
Planito v1.12 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
In its simplest form Planito can be used as online and offline viewer for maps from OpenStreetMap project and satellite imagery. But there are many more layers available with interesting and useful data for travelers, students and teachers, scientists. Here are only some of them: Wikimapia.org objects, Wikipedia articles, Booking.com hotels, current temperature from weather stations all over the world, Flickr photos and videos, US Topo Maps, earthquakes, volcanoes and impact craters, UNESCO World Heritage sites. Thanks to extensible architecture more and more layers are becoming available for existing and new users.
* Layered display - you decide what information you want to see
* Multitouch navigation, Lion fullscreen mode
* Bookmarks, Search, Offline mode
* Support for autoupdating layers with dynamic data (eg. temperature data, earthquakes, etc.)
* Tile Downloader to download data for specified area and zoom levels for offline usage, supporting simultaneous downloading for different layers or areas
* Outstanding performance when working with large data sets
* Own URL protocol to easily share links to points of interest (also handles NASA WorldWind links)
* Paste & Go feature that accepts links from many browser-based map services
* Support for 3Dconnexion 3D mice for navigation
What's New In Version 1.12
* Bug-fixing release