Plain Sight is a multiplayer arcade game about suicidal ninja robots. Fly through space, leap over planetoids and destroy opponents with your trusty katana. Killing fellow robots lets you steal their tasty, tasty energy. Packed with spinach-like goodness; energy makes you bigger, stronger, faster and generally more awesome.
Plain Sight v188.8.131.52 multi5 cracked READ NFO-THETA | 136.26 MB
Being all big and badass is great, but in this game it doesn’t win you the match. It makes you a target. To win, you have to convert your energy into points… How do you do this? Simple. Kill yourself. Press the button and turn your happy little robot into a vicious ball of enemy-absorbing plasma! The more opponents you take out, the better. Upgrade your robot, respawn and get stuck in again…
• 13 Multiplayer maps
• Battle up to 20 players
• 5 self-destructive gameplay modes
- Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Robozilla! - mini ninjas unite to bring the gargantuan Robozilla down to size!
- Lighten Up - Detonate on a target area with as much energy as possible, the best detonation wins the points for that round.
- Team Deathmatch / Weakest Clink - Play a standard Team Deathmatch or up the stakes by having a communal score bank.
- Capture the Flag - Well, it looks more like a beacon... but the gameplay is the same.
• Level the playing field with in-game power-ups
• Spend your experience points on 30 different robot upgrades
• Perfect your skills in offline practice mode
• Ships with dedicated server software
• A persistent power-up system. Now, rather than being randomly awarded with a power-up upon collecting a star, you must collect stars to buy power-ups; once purchased you can pick up to three before each game. You can activate your equipped power-ups whenever you like, but each power-up has a different cool-down period once it’s been used. The list of power-ups:
- Vacuum Bomb
- Decoy Gentleman Robot
- Perk Free Zone
- Lock Breaker
- Bing Bang
- Invulnerable Shield
- Flaming Sword
- Ninja Stealth
- Chain Detonation
• Minor bug fixes.
• Improved Server Browser and Password Servers have been added.
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
* Only LAN / offline gameplay is available in this release.
* Enter your desired username and press 'Login' to play.