Pixie 2.00 | 22.75 MB
Help Pixie find her way home through the dark forest and back to her friends and family.
The game's main character, Pixie, loses her way in a magical forest one day and needs your guidance to return home. To succeed, gamers must play and advance in each game level, which will ultimately send Pixie on her way home, safe and sound. For each level, the objective of the game is to fence off or claim a majority of the playing field. Click on the playing board and send a magical vine to block off areas of the board.
Have you have ever wondered what it would be like to be a fairy and change the world into a happy place?
Grab a chance to make your dreams come true with Pixie, because it's about time to make the world a beautiful place, by coloring it with flowers and butterflies.
Of course, evil forces will be there to try to prevent you from succeeding in your happiness mission, but don't let them get to you. Send magic vines to fence off a majority of the board and fill it with happiness.
This game features 100 levels, 2 big bad bosses, many bonuses to collect and money to spend in a magical boutique. Pixie is the new casual game everybody's talking about. Don't miss out.
• 100 levels in full game
• Profiles! Up to 10 users can have their own profiles and record their game progress
• Medal system! You will now get bronze, silver, gold and platinum medals for various tasks performed in the game.
• More bonues added!
• Game made a bit easier to play!
• Boss levels
• In game shop to use your gold coins for
• Potions and help
• Lots of good and bad bonuses
• Family and kids friendly game
• Online Hall of Fame
• Excellent gameplay and lots of fun!
• Quality graphics, sound effects and music
• MAJOR ADDITION - PROFILES. Record your stats and earn ranks in up to 10 profiles
• MAJOR ADDITION - MEDALS. Play and earn medals in your profile. 40 available including the ultimate Platinum medal
• CHANGED - More money from vanquished bugs and bosses
• CHANGED - Good bonuses appear a little more often
• CHANGED - Health bonuses and health from shop gives a little more now
• CHANGED - Bosses now remove lines over a bigger area (easier to refill areas to hit bosses)
• CHANGED - When health is bought in shop the adding of it is shown more slowly when you get into the next level
• CHANGED - Switched 2 levels to accomodate new boss on 25
• CHANGED - Demo now allows you to play up to level 25
• ADDED - Game version checker and updater downloader.
• ADDED - F4 will now toggle windowed and fullscreen modes
• ADDED - Very small difficulty increase per level and per 100 levels
• ADDED - Magic paint bonus as a bonus drop and shop item
• ADDED - Boss to level 25
• ADDED - Fireworks at endgame screen
• ADDED - DirectX mode for those with poor OpenGL support
• ADDED - Extra Life bonus
• ADDED - New lightning strike bonus with gems and sounds
• ADDED - Lightning bonus drops in boss levels
• ADDED - More help text
• ADDED - Demo mode after 30 sec of no user interaction on menu screen
• ADDED - Check for URL encoded name when submitting hiscore
• ADDED - Magic Pouch in corner to click on for inventory items
• ADDED - Version number and release date to "about" screen
• ADDED - Optimisations for sound and particle routines speeding up many areas that could cause slowdown
• ADDED - Highlight and shadow to HUD texts
• FIXED - Minimum profile name length is 2 characters
• FIXED - Buying extra energy in shop is now added when returning to game
• FIXED - Check for enemies in space when bad bomb is used
• FIXED - Serial code validation error after 10 games loaded
• FIXED - Corrected some small bugs in 3 levels
• FIXED - Submission of scores online
• Windows 98/XP/2000/Vista
• DirectX 7
• 1.2 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
homepage - http://www.emv-software.com/pixie.html