If you're searching for something that is able to handle converting work between office documents, this does the job.
PdfGrabber opens up a range of new possibilities for processing PDF files. Rather than having to accept the restrictions associated with this format, PdfGrabber enables simple conversion into a range of other file types. Edit PDF content in Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®.
Export technical drawings to your CAD program, save complete documents for archiving as TIFF or extract all the images contained, for example, as JPEG files. Do you want to integrate PDFs into your website? Or read these on your iPad®? With the PdfGrabber this, too, is no problem thanks to conversion to HTML and the eBook format, ePUB.
For professional users, PdfGrabber enables export to ASCII-Text and XML as well as various other automation options, such as the creation of export profiles, monitoring of folders and control via the command line.
Some Features of PdfGrabber:
- Export the contents of a PDF file in various formats (XLS, DOC, RTF, TXT, DXF / AutoCAD, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Extensive export profile settings.
- Select the output folder.
- Start the program from the command line.
- Automatic monitoring of the different incoming folders with different profiles of exports.
- Support for method Drag'n'drop.
- Export a range of pages (all from one to another individual).
- Export range of contents (top, bottom of the page, the beginning of the document, the end of the document).
- Selection of items to be exported (text, shapes, links, annotations, images, digital signatures, etc.).
New features in the PdfGrabber 8:
1) Version 8 features a range of innovations. A completely new technology ensures a significant improvement in the recognition of tables and Microsoft Excel® output. Also the quality of conversion to Microsoft Word® and Microsoft PowerPoint® could be increased again.
2) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.
3) And with the output in HTML 5, we support the latest changes in web site development.
4) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.
What's new in PdfGrabber 18.104.22.168:
- Hotfix for Windows 10: Some dialogs were too small / unreadable shown
- Error in PowerPoint binary format Fixed partially damaged PPT presentations were generated
- Problem with text display in "full page as image" corrected if font substitution is enabled
- Problems solved with OCR Text Recognition with umlauts in Windows username
- Problems solved with OCR Text Recognition with rotated pages
- Revised set of text columns and formation of blocks of text
- Fixed problem with Kaspersky false positive
- "Invalid columnIndex '0'" Fixed: Export to Excel
- DXF Export: Missing display of fills as outlines Fixed (regression from 22.214.171.124)
- DXF Export: generating layers in PDF levels contained in revised
- DXF Export: Layer to insert sorted by name
- Structural analysis: Improved detection of nested page ranges
- OCR Text Recognition (MODI): Improved text scaling
- Compatibility with Windows 10
- Improved detection of set path information as font styles
- Accelerated batch at very many PDF documents
- XML Export: filenames for pictures are uniquely named.
- Server Installation: Tesseract voice files can be stored in the program directory
- Excel export: Fixed problems with assignment of identical cell ranges for multiple objects
- Continuous text output: Sequence of dispensing of columns texts revised
- Revised recognition of table spaces -
- Improved repair damaged PDF documents
- DXF Export: use of false colors resolved upon the issue of fills as outlines
- Install the software. (You can install it on 32 and 64-bit both.)
- Don't open it yet. Copy Patch.exe to install location.
- Start the app from Patch.exe. click on About / License Information.
- Use the license in serial.txt.
- Everytime you launch the software, you have to do this from Patch.exe not from PDFGrabber executable.