If you're searching for something that is able to handle converting work between office documents, this does the job.
PdfGrabber opens up a range of new possibilities for processing PDF files. Rather than having to accept the restrictions associated with this format, PdfGrabber enables simple conversion into a range of other file types. Edit PDF content in Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®.
Export technical drawings to your CAD program, save complete documents for archiving as TIFF or extract all the images contained, for example, as JPEG files. Do you want to integrate PDFs into your website? Or read these on your iPad®? With the PdfGrabber this, too, is no problem thanks to conversion to HTML and the eBook format, ePUB.
For professional users, PdfGrabber enables export to ASCII-Text and XML as well as various other automation options, such as the creation of export profiles, monitoring of folders and control via the command line.
Some Features of PdfGrabber:
- Export the contents of a PDF file in various formats (XLS, DOC, RTF, TXT, DXF / AutoCAD, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Extensive export profile settings.
- Select the output folder.
- Start the program from the command line.
- Automatic monitoring of the different incoming folders with different profiles of exports.
- Support for method Drag'n'drop.
- Export a range of pages (all from one to another individual).
- Export range of contents (top, bottom of the page, the beginning of the document, the end of the document).
- Selection of items to be exported (text, shapes, links, annotations, images, digital signatures, etc.).
New features in the PdfGrabber 8:
1) Version 8 features a range of innovations. A completely new technology ensures a significant improvement in the recognition of tables and Microsoft Excel® output. Also the quality of conversion to Microsoft Word® and Microsoft PowerPoint® could be increased again.
2) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.
3) And with the output in HTML 5, we support the latest changes in web site development.
4) Completely new is the subsequent vectorization of PDF documents: the first time even scanned PDFs can be opened and edited in CAD.
What's new in PdfGrabber 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed vectorization with outlines can create empty output (DXF Export)
- Windows Explorer Addin for 64bit operating systems
- HTML output: Some wallpapers this was only partially visible.
- Fixed a bug in the network license exam.
- Already existing RTF documents were deleted before the start of MSWord may
- Updated Tesseract OCR text recognition
- Some images with transparencies were not represented at export to MSWord
- DXF: Advanced settings for generating levels
- Other minor bug fixes
- Install the software. (You can install it on 32 and 64-bit both.)
- Don't open it yet. Copy Patch.exe to install location.
- Start the app from Patch.exe. click on About / License Information.
- Use the license in serial.txt.
- Everytime you launch the software, you have to do this from Patch.exe not from PDFGrabber executable.