The new version Pixelmator Version 3.2.1 with Technology Improvements
• Migrated to OpenGL Core Profile, so that we can access all of the latest GPU features and have a more streamlined API, with more control over the rendering pipeline.
• Improved the rendering process with IOSurface technology.
Other Fixes And Improvements
• Improved the Paint Selection Tool's performance when working on large images.
• Improved the performance of the Reflection style preview.
• Improved German localization.
• Resolved some glitches with the Clone Stamp Tool.
• All Pixelmator brushes now import correctly.
• Fixed an issue where the shadow style does not apply on a shape layer.
• Fixed an issue where the shape layer appears incorrectly when dropped into a locked group.
• The gradient style no longer loses its settings when one shape is moved into the shape composition.
• Fixed an issue where newly created shape layers are unmovable.
• You can now export a text layer from the Layers palette more than once.
• Fixed an issue where pasted layers are positioned incorrectly.
• The Paint Bucket's and Magic Eraser's tolerance circles now appear correctly in Full Screen mode.
• Addressed an issue where the Info bar displayed settings incorrectly.
• You can now export images in WebP format when quality is set to maximum.
• You will no longer be able to increase an image's size to more than a maximum allowed size.
• Images imported from other apps are no longer transparent.
• Addressed an issue where a disk almost full error appears on systems with plenty of free space left.
• Fixed major memory leak issue.
Stability And Reliability
Fixes related to stability and reliability, including issues that could cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly in these situations:
• When transforming small images.
• When using the Hue effect, in some cases.
• When editing the line shape.
If you have any feedback, need help, or just want to say "Hi," drop us an email at email@example.com, or give us a shout on Twitter at @pixelmator.