Pixelmator 1.6.4 | MacOSX | 35 MB
Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast and powerful image editor for Mac OS X has everything you need to create, edit and enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections or even your iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly from your Mac's little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added layers, but Pixelmator allows you to blend layers, change their opacity, create clipping masks or even add layer masks to hide some portions of layer.
What's new :Version 1.6.4:
* Faster and smoother Gradient Tool
* Gradient sharing
* Faster and more precise Selection Tools
* Faster JPEG compression and decompression (libjpeg-turbo support in other words)
* Ability to use the space shortcut when using Lasso Tool
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
* Core Image supported graphics card (recommended)
* Some features require Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard and/or iLife.
Home page -http://www.pixelmator.com/