PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 is a Photoshop Automate Plug-in designed to bring optimum image sharpening to both scans and digital captures. Package includes Pre-cracked version which means all you need to do is to install app.
PixelGenius PhotoKit Sharpener 2.0.5 for Adobe Photoshop
From capture to output, PhotoKit Sharpener 2.0 intelligently produces the optimum sharpness on any image, from any source, reproduced on any output device. But PhotoKit Sharpener 2.0 also provides the creative controls to address the requirements of individual images and the individual tastes of users.
PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 offers a simple but effective digital image sharpening workflow for Photoshop CS3, CS4 and CS5 for both Mac and Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit in CS5). PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 supports 8 and 16 bit RGB and Grayscale images.
The PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 upgrade maintains the sharpening workflow concepts of Bruce Fraser, the original product designer, and was extended by new PixelGenius member and new product manager Mac Holbert. In addition to improving the sharpening effect routines, PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 adds important new functionality and new effects.
PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 new features highlights:
- The new dialog window in PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 now includes a preview button that allows seeing a preview of the selected sharpening effect. The preview will only be accurate when the preview window is zoomed into 100%.
- The cursor inside of the preview window shows the area of the image that will be zoomed in when you click the mouse.
- New to PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 (but previously available in PhotoKit Color 2) is the ability to have effects with multiple layers and layer groups returned as a single pixel layer. This feature can help keep file sizes down although it it does eliminate the flexibility of individual layer adjustments after an effect has been applied.
- The Create Layer Mask options allow all PhotoKit SHARPENER 2.0 effects to be brushed in or out depending on the Hide or Show effect options.
- The Show Batch Options allow stacking multiple effects to be run one after the other. So if you have a common capture, creative and output sharpening series you use, you can add those effects to a batch list. The batch list can be saved and loaded.