Smash through practically infinite randomly generated spaceship designs, grab *all* the loot and kill anything that moves!
Developed by lone-gun designer Rich Edwards with music brought to you by legendary chiptune artist Syphus, Pineapple Smash Crew is a fast paced tactical blast-em-up!
PSC features tight squad formation shooting, aliens, robots, zombies and grenades- lots and lots of grenades! Level up and choose from an assortment of devastating hand-lobbed weaponry, including (but not limited to!): rockets, machine-gun grenades, laser beam grenades, suction grenades, mines, teleporters, holo-bait and bullet shields! also including rare powerups such as Fear, Bullet Time, Invincibility and Four-Times Damage!
PSC’s unique modern-retro flavour will take you back to the classics of old and smash you back to the present with a ka-boom! PSC draws on many classics for inspiration: Alien Breed, Cannon Fodder, Chaos Engine, Gain Ground and even Worms, Toejam and Earl and Speedball 2. Warhammer fans may detect a subtle Space Hulk vibe in the mix too!
• 13 grenade types including: rockets, laserbeam, whirlwind, mine, holo-decoy and tele-frag!
• Randomly generated ships, never play two the same!
• 4 power-up types: Slow-time, Invincibility, Four-Times-Damage, and Strike Fear!
• Toe-tapping frantic retro soundtrack by Syphus (un-mute that trailer!)
• Access computer logs detailing the notorious 'Wasabi War' responsible for the space-shipwrecks!