Pilgway 3D-Coat 3.3.04 for MACOSX [x86] | 95 MB
3D-Coat is an Innovative Application of Providing an array tools for 3D model sculpting, coloring and Detailing. Featuring the groundbreaking voxel sculpting technology, 3D-Coat V3 truly opens a new page in the field of 3D art and design.
- Special simple method for external programmers to make connector between 3D - application and 3D-Coat has been done (Description).
- Possibility to create/install 3d-coat extensions from File menu. Extension may contain any sort of files - shaders, pens, strips, materials, masks etc. It is just an image of additional files in 3D-Coat's folder. It is a good method to share 3D-Coat's content. The first extension pack was made due to Oliver Thornton! (Download the Pack)
- Possibility to upload screenshots right from the 3D-Coat onto the web server. It is very useful for sharing your experience with the community.
- Framing improved - you can focus on object or on pen position (scaling depends on radius in this case).
- Text information about current viewport - front/back/left/right.... is being displayed now.
- Now you can assign several actions to the same hotkeys combination. Actions will be performed in consecutive order after each next activation.
- Improved 3DConnexion support.
- Fade on edges in pen options will act on all pens simultaneously.
- Support of big 3B files to open (>4GB)
- Lots of bug-fixes and small improvements.
Paint Mode changes:
- Possibility to pan in texture view with SPACE as in Photoshop. You should choose 3D-Coat preset from [Camera] menu.
- Drawing with CAPS LOCK will hide cursor only while painting, not always. It improves precision of painting and gives better control.
- "Frame" command will move pivot point to the center of the object (and framing itself of course) in custom pivot point mode.
- Much better correspondence between Voxel room and baked color in Paint room.
- Support of multiple SL objects in a scene.
- Splines/Lines in E-panel will not dive into surface in paint room. In such a way you can easily draw over curved surfaces.
- Much better algorithm for limit subdivision surface directly after importing model for microvertex painting and Ptex. Model after import will look much closer to the limit subdivision surface.
- Better padding for PSD files export.
- Normal-map strength in per-pixel mode can be corrected with Depth modulator slider in layer blending panel.
- Eraser will lower normal-map strength when applied over the normal-map layer.
Retopo Mode changes:
- Quadrangulation quality and speed improved.
- In Retopo->select tool Relax will act only on vertices selected in Retopo->Select->Verices. Snap button will work in the same way.
- “Turn off snapping” button in retopo tool.
- Snapping essentially improved! You may choose one of 3 methods of snapping: outer, nearest along normal, absolutely nearest.