Here's the new updated version of PhotoLine 19. It will come with both Windows and Mac OS X versions.
PhotoLine is a full featured image editor with support for text, vector and image layers. In addition to the standard editing features, it supports 16 bits per channel, CMYK and Lab as well as color management with ICC profiles. The include image browser supports IPTC and EXIF data display and editing, batch conversion, HTML gallery output, batch renaming and more.
- 16 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct, ...
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images, create buttons and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
What's New in PhotoLine 19.00:
- New image functions like "Dehaze" and "Color To Transparency"
- Enhancements in the graphics and layout section: variable line styles, document color lists, placeholder layers, ...
- Extended PDF export: spot colors, overprinting, PDF/X1a and PDF/X3
Homepage - Release Notes
Download FilePhotoLine 19.50 Multilingual (Win) - RapidGator - NitroFlare
PhotoLine 19.50 Multilingual (Mac) - RapidGator - NitroFlare