PhotoLine 16.10 Portable | 14.05 MB
PhotoLine is a full featured image editor with support for text, vector and image layers. In addition to the standard editing features, it supports 16 bits per channel, CMYK and Lab as well as color management with ICC profiles. The include image browser supports IPTC and EXIF data display and editing, batch conversion, HTML gallery output, batch renaming and more. Professional image processing - In spite of its low price PhotoLine 32 offers every function needed for professional image processing: 16 bit per color channel; CMYK and Lab color space; Color management with ICC profiles. Lossless image processing - Lossless image processing is made possible by adding functions to an image without changing the original data. This way we loose no information and have access to the unmodified image data every time we want to.
PhotoLine offers every function for working with digital photos, such as: PhotoLine can import the raw image data - the so-called raw-files - of nearly every digital camera. In addition, PhotoLine 32 offers many functions for enhancing photos: Light/Shadow adjusts brightness errors. Connect Images can be used to combine two differently exposed photos to a single better one. White Point corrects the white point of an image automatically or manually. The Color Temperature can be set or adjusted. Chromatic Aberration corrects color distortions at edges. Image Noise reduces the color and brightness noise in an image. Red Eyes removes red pupils caused by the flash of the camera. Lenses Correction corrects the distortions caused by the curvature of the lenses. Perspective distortions can easily be fixed by using the layer tool or the rectangular lasso.
PhotoLine can save documents as PDF. On doing that text and vector graphic is - if possible - not reduced to pixel graphics. On saving optionally all color information in a document can be converted to CMYK. PhotoLine can also import PDF files. The import keeps the structure of the document intact, this means, text is read as text layers and vector graphics is read as vector layers. PhotoLine is able to work with documents containing more than one page. This allows the creation of booklets and flyers. In contrast to classic image processing PhotoLine can create empty pages (pages without a background image) which can be used to place images, text and vector graphics.
• 16 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
• Color management with ICC profiles
• Lossless imaging
• Process digital photos
• Retouch, correct etc.
• IPTC and EXIF data handling
• Rotate images lossless
• Rename images and create catalogues
• Create HTML galleries
• Add and edit keywords
• Powerful search capabilities
• "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
• Multipage documents
• Calendar and barcode creation
• Rich text functions
• Create Flash and GIF animations
• Web Export
• Tile images, create buttons and image maps
• Batch conversion
• Create slideshows
• Record actions
• Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
• USB-Stick support
• Multiprocessor support
New in Version 16.10
• Color Filter, Layer panel: the functions popup now contains the entry "Color Filter"
• Color Filter: default is now "Gray"
• Adjustment Layer palette: now with function for hiding and deleting the complete adjustment layer
• Color Pic Tool and Picture Info palette: if the mode is "active layer", they will read colors from vector layers, too
• Group Layers: if a 16-bit background layer is grouped, the document will get its bit depth
• Adjustment Layer palette: more operations can be recorded as actions
• Attributes palette, vector layer: fill and stroke color are updated while editing
• Actions palette: groups can be created
• Toolbar, Shortcuts: There is now a command for switching the tools inside a tool group
• BMP Import: Can read images with 16 bits per pixel
• Image Capture, Mac OS X: new documents are now marked as "modified"
• Crop Tool: Cropping is now recorded as action
• Histogram: is updateing now more smoothly
• Print Options: separate buttons fur "fit to page" und "fit to printable area"
• Text Tool Settings: "Linear Font Scaling" is saved on application exit
• Adjustment Layer palette: if the settings of an adjustment are modified, all dependant adjustments will be modified (Curves, Histogram)
• Adjustment Layer palette: After deleting a wok the remaining works were not always repositioned correctly
• Outline filter as adjustment layer: with a zoom < 100% the effect of the Outline filter was shown too strong
• Projection: there could be glitches on the inside of bodies
• Actions: Some Actions could crash if there wasn't a document
• Curves adjustment layer, modal dialog: black, gray and white werde not always picked correctly
• Text, font faces: with fonts having only regular, bold and italic faces the italic and the bold button behaved differently
• Modal panels, Mac OS X: events in document windows were not always handled correctly, if there were several modal panels involved
• Adjustment Layer palette, Undo: undos were sometimes wrong
• PDF Export: undo for implicitly turning on "linear font scaling"
• Motion Blur: Problems with big filter sizes fixed
Home page -