Photocopier Pro v3.09 | 1.65 MB
Now you can copy without a copier!
Got a scanner and a printer? Why not combine the two into a copier? You no longer need a real photo copier if you have Photocopier. This is how it goes: insert a document into your scanner, start Photocopier and press its Copy button. After a few moments your printer produces a copy of the document. That's it. No difficult settings to make, it's very user friendly.
* Make copies just by pressing the Copy button on your scanner.
* Get a preview of the scanned image before printing starts. Manipulate (invert, mirror) the scanned image from the preview window.
* Have greater control over scan resolution.
* Remove superfluous parts of the scanned image with the Auto and Manual crop functions.
* Select the imaging device to use. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera installed on your system.
* Specify which printer Photocopier should use, specify separate printers for black and white, grey scale and colour copies.
* Instruct Photocopier to pause before printing starts. Convenient when you have scanner and printer attached to your system via a switch box.
* Save the scanned image in a variety of graphic formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc) from Photocopier's preview window.
* A Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista system.
* A scanner that complies with the Twain standard (most scanners do).
* A printer installed in Windows.
* Made some error messages more self-explanatory.