Save iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch app data, voicemail, text messages, iMessages, call log, notes, contacts, music and photos to your Mac.
PhoneView Retail 2.7.5 [UB]
the Mac companion for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Access voicemail, SMS/MMS, call history, photos, App Store app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts with one click. PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
* Store any type of data.
* Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
* Play, export and archive voicemail
* Access notes, SMS, MMS, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
* Move files between work and home.
* Back up important data to your iPhone.
* Keep useful apps and installers with you at all times.
* Free Demo.
* PPC / Intel
* iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
* iTunes 9.2 or later
What's New Version 2.7.5:
* Adds preliminary support for iOS 5.1.
* Fixes a crash issue. Fixes a display issue with messages containing certain non-Latin characters.
* Contacts mode will now show an "All iCloud" contact group as needed.
* Deleted archives will now be moved to the Finder's trash.
* Other minor fixes.
Courtesy of kwakmac
Make sure to stop this from calling home with Little Snitch or HOSTS file because it will change to demo from retail if it can communicate. The domain is www.ecamm.com port 443 and has to be blocked before you launch PhoneView