PhaseOne Capture One Pro 4.6.1 | 46 MB
Capture One Pro allows a range of image adjustments to be carried out in one process with instant feedback on the screen.
Capture One allows a range of image adjustments such as gray balance, levels/curves, contrast, crop, sizing, and unsharp masking to be carried out in one process with instant feedback on the screen.
Just bought the new Canon 1Ds MKII? Now is then the perfect time to get started with professional RAW shooting.
Capture One allows you to open and edit RAW files from the most commonly used DSLR cameras and convert them into TIFF or JPEG.
Working with RAW files instead of JPEGs provides you with better image quality since you are working with the camera's "native image data". Shooting RAW will help you get the most out of your pictures.
● Tethered shooting: Speed up your workflow by connecting a Phase One digital back or supported Canon DSLRs to a computer and capture images directly into the computer.
● Lens tools: Enhance lens performance by using the new tools to minimize distortion, sharpness falloff and light falloff. Make creative effects with new vigneting tools.
● Color Editor: An intuitive toolset for selectively customizing image colors to perfection and consistent reproduction.
● Skin Tone: Set and reproduce skin tones shot under a variety of light conditions without using a gray card.
● Styles: Explore and create unique looks with the Styles feature and reproduce them consistently with ease.
● Sessions: Streamline your photographic jobs using Sessions to organize all your captures, selects, processed images and more in one place.
● Customizable tools: Setup up Capture One to your work preference and situation at any given time. Create custom tool tabs with your own toolsets, work with multi monitor set up and undock tools to have them readily available in your image where you want them.
New Camera Support:
● Canon: EOS 50D (Raw files only); EOS 5D Mark II (preliminary, Raw files only).
● Improved stability.
● Better sharpness when in "Zoom to Fit" mode.
● Consistency of output when processing multiple recipes.
● Increased robustness for Chromatic Aberration Analysis.
● Improved sharpness when applying Lens Distortion and resizing images.
● License information shown in about box.
● Support for Pentax K20D Camera using firmware 2.0
● Warning when launching on Mac OSX 10.4.x and/or PowerPC.
● Solved problem causing wrong cursors to be shown.
● Sorting by ISO now possible.
● Crop composition grid enabled for all versions.
● Solved problem preventing the Preferences from showing.
● ICC profile file location.
● Solved issues relating to copy/apply of Styles and LCC and Color Cast.
● Better Lens tool defaults.
System requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista
homepage - http://www.phaseone.com/4/