PGWARE PCBoost v126.96.36.1990 Portable | 6.18
PCBoost increases computer performance by allocating higher portions of CPU power to active applications and games. PCBoost is a revolutionary product which enhances processor intensive software to run at even faster speeds. PCBoost is a very easy to use application and compatible with most software. With PCBoost your computer will run faster than ever before. Boost the performance of your PC the easy way. PcBoost allows you to run programs such as games and video editing software much faster than the software was originally designed for. With little to no effort you can easily make programs and games run faster on your computer without having to purchase a new computer.
Most software programs are designed to use a minimal amount of CPU (processor) power which often leads to the CPU being idle and not used to its fullest potential, with PcBoost your computer is able to take advantage of this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active application.
PCBoost automatically takes care of allocating more processing power to applications without you having to lift a single finger. Our software runs as a Windows Service application and automatically monitors which application becomes the foreground active program, it then raises the CPU priority for this application and thus instructs the processor that this application must be taken care of before any other application.
Take control of your computers processor by installing PCBoost and give your games and applications access to your computers full hardware potential while doing no harm to the computer in any way. PCBoost does not over-clock or harm the processor, nor does it increase the thermal temperatures or stress on the processor, it simply tricks the processor into thinking the active application should be given the highest priority.
Here are some key features of "PCBoost":
· Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority thread of the currently active application. Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected.
· Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
· Visual representation in system tray which displays priority optimization for currently active application.
· Built-in block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slow downs or computer crashes.
· Easy and intuitive user interface which performs CPU tuning in real-time.
Home Page -