Personal Finances Pro 3.3 | 2.92 mb
It is a home accounting software. It tracks all your expenses, logging the regular ones automatically. You can easily compare family gains and losses and estimate the efficiency of using home budget resources.
Personal Finances will help you control your finances – understand where your money is going, pinpoint the areas of excessive expenditure and cut down unnecessary expenses. It is easy for beginners to get started with, requires no efforts to track finances and offers a wide range of functionalities and settings for professional users.
The features which make Personal Finances unique in its category are total simplicity and clearness. You can see at once from the summary view the way your money was spent, total sum and percentage structure for categories, balance on accounts, as well as overall balance.
Personal Finances is ready for small screen UMPCs, like ASUS Eee PC. You may also install and run the application from the USB flash drive (U3 Smart drive* edition is also available); consequently, your "personal accountant" will be portable and always at hand!
Some handy features
* The QExpense feature will help the user enter frequently repeated transactions, without the need to fill in all transaction details into the form again
* Create a copy. Any transaction can be copied and edited (if necessary).
* AutoFill. With this handy feature, one can get a transaction name filled in automatically.
* Save date of the last entered transaction. This feature allows the user to easily create several transactions "post factum", without the need to specify the date of every new transaction again and again.
New in Personal Finances Pro 3.3:
- Reports: Trends, value labels on/off
- Scheduler: last day of month
- "Current month" button
- Few bugs fixed
homepage - http://www.financessoftware.com/