Keep your computer running like new. PerfectDisk Professional's industry-leading defragmenting features speed up everything you do, from browsing the web to downloading music and editing pictures.
PerfectDisk Professional 12.5 Build 311
Plus, you'll see faster machine boot times and fewer software crashes and hangs. PerfectDisk Professional's patented SMARTPlacement feature is the most sophisticated defragging solution available. It identifies the files you use most and then organizes them according to your unique usage patterns. This comprehensive process yields faster subsequent defrag passes, quicker computer boots, slower rates of fragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved performance of desktops and laptops.
Changes in 12.5 (Build 311):
- Fixed a bug in handling of missed schedules.
- Fixed a bug causing significant CPU consumption in the PDAgent service.
- Improved identification of snapshots and other virtual machine properties in vSphere virtual guest.
- Updated Group Policy files, including options for reclaiming free space before defragmentation (deleting temp files and emptying recycle bin) in scheduled defrags.
- OptiWrite and Auto-Optimization are now by default disabled for new drives.
- Fixed inconsistent setting of Auto-Optimization Disk I/O threshold across different PerfectDisk clients.
- Fixed incorrect enabling of boot time defragmentation and Auto-Optimization on drives set as excluded via drive options in global settings.
- Reclaiming free space (deleting temp files, emptying recycle bin) before defragmentation has been enabled as an option in config.ini.
- Changed handling of the drives not present in a VM in virtual guest.
Homepage - http://www.perfectdisk.com/