Penumbra is a first person horror adventure focusing on story, immersion and puzzle solving. Violence and combat is hardly an option – the player has to use wits to guide Philip through his final test, and this makes the series unique in offering a truly dangerous and terrifying experience.
Played from a first person perspective and powered by a 3D engine utilising cutting edge technology, Penumbra is a true advancement to the adventure genre. The unique physics system allows for true environmental interaction: The player can open drawers, pull levers, pick up objects and manipulate those objects in 3D space – all using natural mouse movements, creating a highly interactive and immersive game world.
* Thrilling blend of puzzles and action
* State of the art interaction system
* Clever physics puzzles with multiple solutions
* A creepy and disturbing ambient atmosphere
* Immersive and thought-provoking story line
OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
Video Card: Radeon 9600/GeForce 4
(GeForce4MX not supported)
Intel GMA950 cards are not supported