PDF-XChange Viewer Pro 2.056 | 12.68 MB
The PDF-XChange Viewer application was designed to be a PDF viewer tool. Those wishing to view PDF files on their Windows PC's now have a choice when it comes to Viewing PDF files - the Portable PDF-XChange Viewer is smaller, faster and more feature rich than the Adobe Reader which has until now been the Reader of choice for PDF files - we think that's about to change !PDF-XChange Viewer offers all the feature's you would expect such as support of all PDF file formats
PRO Version Features:
* Add/Edit/Move Bookmarks
* Delete pages
* Scale Printing
* Move Pages - By Drag&drop in Thumbnails View.
* Custom Stamps (Text and Image)
* Insert/Import Pages (from existing PDF files)
* Extract pages to a new (PDF/Image File)
* Crop Pages/Files
* Customize User Interface (Toolbar options etc)
* Flatten Annotations/Comments
* Insert Blank page
* Measurement Tools
* Summarize Comments
* Export Comments
* Link Editor Tool
* Improved JBIG2 Compression
* Measuring Tools (perimeter and area)
* Scan Direct to PDF
* Convert Images Direct to PDF
* Convert Text files direct to PDF
* Print PDF as booklet, nUP, tiles, etc.
- Resolved possible crash with some files when /DeviceN colorspace is used.
- Resolved issue with Windows Explorer stalling (Shell Extensions). (8158)
- Fixed possible issue when saving 'hybrid' files and incremental updates (8127)
- Added work around for fonts with invalid values for the Subtype property.
- Resolved issue with wrong time zone information being stored in XMP Metadata. (8041)
- Fixed issue with printing permission detection if 40-bit security is used. (8156)
- Resolved some issues with show/hide toolbar(s) operations. (8036)
- Fixed issue with font size in the text form-field.. (8104)
- Fixed issue when resetting document toolbars. (8096)
- Fixed issue with child MDI window status. (8149)
- Added new option to skip 'IP' only URL links (e.g. no HTTP:// prefix) when auto-detecting URL(s).
- Fixed issue with UI-fonts. (8092)
- Fixed issue with context menus: wrong position or size in some cases.
- Fixed issue with the position of floating toolbars when muti/single monitor configuration is changed. (8132)
- Fixed state of frame-window when sending e-mail. (8148)
- Fixed behavior for the 'ExtractDocumentPages' operation, now returns the new document ID when successful.
- Fixed issue with importing of commens for fdf/xfdf files. (8062)
- Fixed issue with the positioning of an annotation if clicked by the mouse - when toolbars wrap.
- Added new feature: Attach & Send by email - as a ZIP file. (8158)
- Added 'Cut/Copy/Paste' commands in the context menu for the 'Select Tool'. (8140)
- Added new feature 'clone drag': clone a moved object(annotation) when 'Ctrl' is pressed. (8132)
- Added new features: create pdf from images/text files. (8003)
- Added new option to extract pages into one external file (see 'Operations.ExtractPages.ToOneFile').
- Added ability to sending source-file as a bug-report when any open-file error occurs.
- Added ability: auto-copy text from the find-box on the toolbar - to search pane when this pane is activated.
- Added feature to filter annotations by Author. (8212)
- Restored ability to save a document while editing text within 'Comments'. (8093)
Home Page -