Here's the latest updated version of PDF Annotator. Allows easy and quick notes on your PDF..
PDF Annotator lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file's pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents. Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails.
Add notes & annotations to any PDF document - comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos, designs and drawings.
Add notes & annotations to any PDF document:
Comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos and drawings.
Save annotations in the original file.
Share them with coworkers, email them to partners or back to the authors - with no special software needed to view the marked up document.
Type comments on top of PDF content.
Paste in images, use a stylus or drawing tablet if you have them.
Restore to the original document at any time.
Remove or hide all markup with just one click.
Insert blank pages for more space.
Combine documents, copy, re-order or remove pages.
Who needs PDF Annotator?
- Make a short comment on a long document
- Fill in or sign a form or agreement, and return it by email
- Proofread, review and correct a document right on your screen
- Make notes and drawings right on the pages
- Illustrate your ideas and suggestions
- Correct student papers right on your PC, laptop or Tablet PC
Languages: English, French, German.
What's new in version 220.127.116.114:
- On touch devices, the finger will now scroll the document. To draw with the finger, enable the new "Draw with touch" option on the tool properties toolbar.
- Minor fixes and improvements
1. Install the software.
2. Replace all content to default directory.
3. Start it from the desktop executable. That's it.
PDF Annotator 18.104.22.1684 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom