PC Icon Editor v3.6 Portable | 5.19 MB
PC Icon Editor is a powerful tool designed to Create, Edit and Manage Windows icons and Icon Library files as well include XP icons . It has a fully integrated workspace that permits you to work efficiently and create professional icons in minutes.Pc Icon Editor is a software that allows you create and manage icons.With PC Icon Editor, you can create, load and save all Windows Icons. Now, it supports the new Windows XP Icons with Alpha Channel (Smooth Transparency).The application has wizard and command line interfaces, making it simple to use. It can completely support XP Alpha Channel icons, now you can easily create and edit wonderful semi-transparent icons.
Makes wonderful icons by using more than 12 filtering effects (Blur, Rotate, Sharpen, Soften, Colorize, Drop Shadow...). Supports all standard icon sizes from 16x16 until 128x128 and and custom sizes. Predefined Color Palettes: Windows, Grayscale, Spectrum, Windows XP, 16 Colors, Web and Optimize. Built-in drop shadow effect to create Windows XP compliant icons.More than 13 drawing tools instruments (drawing Line, Rectangle, Ellipse or adding Text...) , Five styles to Brush: Very Fine, Fine, Medium, Large and Extra Large, Three styles to Color Fill: Every Pixel, Even Pixels and Odd Pixels. Everything you see on your desktop or in the Start menu can be edited with PC Icon Editor.
· Create Windows icon from digital photos and images.
· Extract Windows icons from inside of application files.
· Create smooth semi-transparent icons.
· Support and save Icon Library.
· Save and Load user defined Color Palettes.
· Support 100% XP Alpha Channel icons.
· More than 11 filtering effects (Blur, Rotate, Sharpen, Soften, Colorize, Drop Shadow...).
· Support different icon colors including Monochrome (1 bit), 16 Colors (4 bits), Grayscale (8 bits), 256 Colors (8 bits), True Color (24 bits) and XP Alpha Channel (32 bits).
· More than 12 drawing tools instruments (drawing Line, Rectangle, Ellipse or adding Text...).
· Support different icon sizes include Windows Vista icons.
· Export icons to bitmap file with ability of defining transparency color.