PC Icon Editor 3.6 | 5.4 MB
PC Icon Editor is a powerful tool designed to Create, Edit, and Manage Windows icons, cursors, and Icon Library files. Create Windows icon from digital photos and images. Export icons to bitmap file with ability to define transparency color.
Also able to EXTRACT Windows icons from inside of EXE, DLL, DRV, SCR, and ICO files on your computer and save them into ICO and Icon Library file. The application has wizard and command line interfaces, it can completely support XP and Vista icons.
PC Icon Editor Features:
- Create Windows icon from digital photos and images.
- Extract Windows icons from inside of application files.
- Create smooth semi-transparent icons.
- Support and save Icon Library.
- Create and support Windows cursor.
- Save and Load user defined Color Palettes.
- Support 100% XP and Vista icons.
- More than 11 filtering effects (Blur, Rotate, Sharpen, Soften, Colorize, Drop Shadow...).
- Support different icon colors including Monochrome (1 bit), 16 Colors (4 bits), Grayscale (8 bits), 256 Colors (8 bits), True Color (24 bits) and XP Alpha Channel (32 bits).
- More than 12 drawing tools instruments (drawing Line, Rectangle, Ellipse or adding Text...).
- Support different icon sizes include Windows Vista icons.
- Export icons to bitmap file with ability of defining transparency color.
Home Page - http://www.program4pc.com/