This is the full retail ISO image for the latest version of Passcape Reset Windows Password 5.0 Advanced.
Just run Reset Windows Passwords from a bootable CD or USB and reset the forgotten password or unlock the account. It's a matter of a few minutes! Reset Windows Password is the most powerful solution for recovering or bypassing all types of Windows account passwords: user', administrator, Active Directory accounts, and domain administrators.
The program is designed specifically for an inexperienced user and is easy to operate. On the other hand, the password lookup algorithms are unique and not used in any similar application. Unlike other utilities, Reset Windows Password is the only program that can CORRECTLY process all types of Windows accounts.
- Simple, intuitive graphic interface. No more ugly DOS prompts.
- Resets and modifies passwords of local users and administrators, domain administrator, Active Directory users, DSRM account.
- Enables and unlocks user accounts.
- Disables the password expiry option.
- Resets SYSKEY (with full user passwords re-encryption)
- Advanced password lookup algorithms (Artificial Intelligence attack, password recovery using Passcape tables, instant password recovery for the most accounts with fingerprint logon, etc.)
- Dumps user password hashes from SAM for further analysis.
- Dumps password hashes from Active Directory.
- Dumps domain cached credentials.
- Supports all versions of NT-based Windows, including the Windows 8.
- All editions include the utility for creating a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk from the downloadable ISO file with the application.
- Supports 64-bit Windows.
- Large collection of IDE, SATA, SCSI, RAID drivers.
- Detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
- Supports non-English versions of Windows and passwords in national encodings.
- Allows undoing changes made to the system.
- Deletes passwords and other sensitive data from the computer.
- Mounting virtual drives.
- Detailed help.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Hebrew, German, Persian, Russian.
Compatibility: Operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012. File systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
What's new in version 5.0:
- Support for UEFI-based PCs.
- Support for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- New feature for changing account flags and properties.
- A lot of new IDE/SATA/SCSI drivers (38 Mb agains 13 Mb in previous version) were added to the program's package.
- The program migrated to 64-bit environment in order to keep better compatibility with both BIOS- and UEFI-based computers.
- A lot of enhancements in LM plaintext password recovery engine. More sophisticated password guessing of LM hashes.
- Some changes in (plain-text) password search engine.
- Update for French interface (was kindly provided by Laurent Debard).
- Fixed a problem parsing some Active Directory accounts.
The ZIP package contains ISO image with 'Reset Windows Password' utility and a special tool for creating bootable disks.
1. Unpack the archive to your hard disk, run IsoBurner.exe, select item for creating bootable CD/DVD/USB and browse for the unpacked ISO image file. Proceed to the next Wizard step and write the ISO image to disk.
2. Insert the newly created bootable CD/DVD or USB into your problem PC, reboot it and change its BIOS settings to make the boot device (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or USB disk) first on the list. Save the BIOS settings, reboot once again and launch 'Reset Windows Password' from your bootable media.